Let Pechacek Handle Your Insurance Claim
Dealing with the aftermath of a storm can be devastating, especially if you’ve lost a significant amount of property and other personal belongings in the process. Before you talk to the insurance adjustor, call our team of professional contractors at Pechacek’s General Contracting to evaluate the extent of storm damage that has occurred. We can even talk to your insurance company for you, making the process as simple as possible. Our goal is to get you back on your feet as soon as possible.
What to do After a Storm
The minutes following a storm can be confusing and overwhelming. Although you may not know exactly what to do during this hectic time, the steps you take following the storm are important. Here are a few steps that you can take after experiencing a major storm to ensure your property is well taken care of:
- Make sure all of your surviving belongings are safe from the elements and potential thieves.
- Call the professional team at Pechacek to discuss all of your options for repairing the damage caused by the storm.
- Ask to schedule an appointment for an evaluator to view the property damage and carefully assess the specific damage that has been done.
- Pechacek’s General Contracting can help you after you have contacted your insurance company to request a visit from your insurance adjustor, be on site to discuss the insurance claim with the adjuster to confirm the damage and repairs needed and get your storm damage repair underway.
- Our contracting team may make temporary repairs until the damage can be fully repaired according to our high standards of excellence.
Understand Your Insurance Policy
Surprisingly, many homeowners are not aware of what their insurance policy actually covers. Since state laws in Wisconsin and Minnesota differ when it comes to home coverage, make sure that you understand the following:
- How is roofing and siding covered?
- Does your policy cover roof repair?
- Are your exterior buildings covered, such as garage or sheds?
- Do you have flood insurance?
- What is your deductible?
Knowing what your insurance policy covers will help you to understand whether or not you have sufficient coverage.
We Can Help!
Let our team help you clean up your messy situation. Call Pechacek’s General Contracting today at (715) 330-4060 or (651) 332-4385 to schedule an evaluation of your damage. Our professional contractors will work with you every step of the way.