Get Peace of Mind About Your Roof
At Pechacek’s General Contracting, Roofing & Siding LLC, we understand that your home is your largest investment, and you want a reputable roofing contractors involved in its care and maintenance. Pechacek’s General Contracting, Roofing & Siding LLC is fully licensed and insured in both Minnesota and Wisconsin. We hire manufacturer trained subcontractors who provide consistent high-quality workmanship. We have a long history of standing behind our work, year after year, giving our customers the assurance that we have their best interests in mind.
- We are a local company with a passion for helping our neighbors.
- Our certified contractors have extensive experience in the field.
- We use the highest-quality products from reputable manufacturers.
- We offer extended non-prorated manufacturer warranties to guarantee satisfaction.
- We are a small company with large company resources.
- We value our customers, and our project managers that oversee each project from start to finish.
- We offer emergency services for repairs that just can’t wait.
- We service a large geographic area, from replacement windows in Hudson to roof repair in Ellsworth, or siding in Stacy, MN our professional team can tackle even the most difficult projects.
Top-Notch Materials for a Long-Lasting Roof
There are no shortcuts when it comes to building a quality roof. If you want quality results, you have to use top-of-the-line products from the best manufacturers. We use the finest materials when working on all of our jobs. We are proud to install materials from these highly respected manufacturers:
- TAMKO Building Products
- Owens Corning
- And more!
Signs That You May Need a New Roof
- Missing, curled or cracked shingles. Whether you have found shingles in your yard after a windstorm or you have noticed your shingles are curling up at the edges, it may be time to replace them.
- Water leakage in the attic. Check your attic space after a heavy rainstorm or icy weather to spot any signs of water leakage.
- Inadequate attic ventilation. Your home could need improved attic ventilation to moderate temperature extremes.
- Dark areas on the roof. You may notice dirty-looking blotches or dark areas on your roof. These could be signs of decay.
- Mold or mildew stains on the interior walls. Mold and mildew can begin to grow on the interior walls if there is a significant problem.
Schedule a Free Estimate Today
Call Pechacek’s General Contracting, Roofing & Siding LLC today at (715) 425-9801 to learn more about how our roofing contractors can help you with your roofing needs.