Get Peace of Mind About Your Roof
At Pechacek's General Contracting, we understand that your home is your largest investment, and you want a reputable roofing contractors involved in its care and maintenance. Pechacek’s General Contracting is fully licensed and insured in both Minnesota and Wisconsin. We hire manufacturer trained subcontractors who provide consistent high-quality workmanship. We have a long history of standing behind our work, year after year, giving our customers the assurance that we have their best interests in mind.
- We are a local company with a passion for helping our neighbors.
- Our certified contractors have extensive experience in the field.
- We use the highest-quality products from reputable manufacturers.
- We offer extended non-prorated manufacturer warranties to guarantee satisfaction.
- We are a small company with large company resources.
- We value our customers, and our project managers that oversee each project from start to finish.
- We offer emergency services for repairs that just can’t wait.
- We service a large geographic area, from replacement windows in Hudson to roof repair in Ellsworth, or siding in Stacy, MN our professional team can tackle even the most difficult projects.
Top-Notch Materials for a Long-Lasting Roof
There are no shortcuts when it comes to building a quality roof. If you want quality results, you have to use top-of-the-line products from the best manufacturers. We use the finest materials when working on all of our jobs. We are proud to install materials from these highly respected manufacturers:
- TAMKO Building Products
- Owens Corning
- And more!
Signs That You May Need a New Roof
- Missing, curled or cracked shingles. Whether you have found shingles in your yard after a windstorm or you have noticed your shingles are curling up at the edges, it may be time to replace them.
- Water leakage in the attic. Check your attic space after a heavy rainstorm or icy weather to spot any signs of water leakage.
- Inadequate attic ventilation. Your home could need improved attic ventilation to moderate temperature extremes.
- Dark areas on the roof. You may notice dirty-looking blotches or dark areas on your roof. These could be signs of decay.
- Mold or mildew stains on the interior walls. Mold and mildew can begin to grow on the interior walls if there is a significant problem.
Schedule a Free Estimate Today
Call Pechacek's General Contracting today at (715) 425-9801 to learn more about how our roofing contractors can help you with your roofing needs.